Reimbursement & Rates
In 2023 LifEm has a contract with the following health insurance companies:
* We do not have a contract with Achmea/Zilveren Kruis, but we have a 'payment agreement'. This is another form of agreements made between an institution and health insurer. As a client, you will not notice this and will also be reimbursed 100% for the sessions, as it is the case with clients with a health insurer that is contracted with us.
This means that for clients who are insured with one of these health insurance companies, regardless of policy and amount of sessions, the (GGZ) therapy sessions are 100% reimbursed. Clients do not have to pay a contribution for the care they receive. Please take into account your “own risk payment” (€385,- in 2021) and with the fact that insurers do not reimburse the 'No show' invoices of €75,- if the appointment is not canceled or canceled too late (appointments must be canceled 24 hours in advance).
Prices for Non-contracted Care
- We apply the prices set by the Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZA). The sessions for the other health insurers with whom we are not contracted are also partially reimbursed from the basic insurance (often 80%).
- Please also take into account the own risk (€385,- euro) and the 'No show' invoices of €75,- which are not reimbursed to the insurance company. For now, would you like to know exactly how much reimbursement you are eligible for from your health insurance company? Then contact us or your health insurance company (see phone numbers above).
If it concerns sessions that are not submitted to the insurer at all:
- Is the rate €110,- per session
*If you are not seeking reimbursement for the sessions through your health insurance company, you do not need a referral letter.
Please note that there are also diagnoses that are not reimbursed by health insurance companies. Below are the main diagnoses that health insurance companies do not reimburse:
- adjustment disorders
- sleep disorders
- intellectual disability
- Communication disorders, for example, stuttering or a language disorder
- mild eating disorder
- a phobia, except if it is a situation that occurs frequently and guidance from the general practice does not help enough. Or when you are afraid of, for example, blood or injections
- problems at work or exhaustion reaction of body and mind due to work stress such as burnout and overwork
- learning disabilities, for example dyscalculia and dyslexia
- premenstrual mood disorder
- a parent-child relationship problem, abuse, grief response, study problem, identity problem, acculturation problem, religious problem or life stage problem
- Sexual dysfunctions (e.g., erection problems)
- Addiction to nicotine (such as cigarettes)
|Monday||08.30 – 18.00|
|Tuesday||08.30 – 18.00|
|Wednesday||08.30 – 18.00|
|Thursday||08.30 – 18.00|
|Friday||08.30 – 18.00|